POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : wiki: Requires registration before changes : Re: wiki: Requires registration before changes Server Time
2 Aug 2024 02:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: wiki: Requires registration before changes
From: Neil Kolban
Date: 8 Feb 2005 08:50:50
Message: <4208c3ba@news.povray.org>
It looks like we are still "under attack".  This time it is getting a little
more malicious.  Someone is deleting images from the wiki.  Luckily, they
hadn't been deleted (yet), but it is only a matter of time.

Anything we can do to help Tom?  If needed I can give you time (and if
needed a little monies)....

Neil